Testing Window: Reading/Math MCA from March 4–May 3; Science MCA from March
· Service Provider and Website: Pearson; minnesota.pearsonaccessnext.com
· System Requirements: TestNav system requirements for MCA administration
(PearsonAccess Next > TestNav 8 Online Support [under Quick Links] > TestNav System
· Customer Support: 888-817-8659 or submit a Pearson help desk request
· Key Technology Resources: The Infrastructure Readiness Checklist (to be posted in early
December) and other information and resources are on Pearson’s Technology page
(PearsonAccess Next > Technology).
· Training Opportunities: Webinars for new and experienced Technology Coordinators will
be provided in December; topics and dates are included in the Upcoming Technology Trainings
2018–19 document available in the Additional Technology Resources dropdown menu of the
Technology page referenced in the previous bullet. The recorded version of the trainings will
later be posted in the Training Management System in PearsonAccess Next.
Lake Park Audubon Elementary School Parent/Teacher/Student Compact
Lake Park Audubon Elementary School will:
1. Provide high-quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning
environment that enables the participating children to meet the State’s student academic
achievement standards as follows:
– The school/teacher will communicate information about curriculum and assessments
through newsletters and through our school website.
– Information about state standards will be provided at parent/teacher conferences in
connection with the discussion of student test results.
2. Hold parent-teacher conferences twice a year during which this compact will be
discussed as it relates to the individual child’s achievement. Specifically, these
conferences will be held:
– November 13th and 15th, 2018
– February 19th and 21st, 2019
3. Provide parents with reports on their children’s progress. Specifically, the school will
provide reports at parent teacher conferences (see dates above).
– Reports will also be available at other times as requested by parents.
4. Provide parents reasonable access to staff, opportunities to volunteer, participate in their
child’s class, and to observe classroom activities, as follows:
– Parents can meet with the teacher at Open House before the start of the school year, at conference times, and at conferences prearranged by the parent and teacher.
– Parents will be given opportunities to volunteer to serve on various school committees – Title I – PTO – etc.
– Teachers will communicate with parents through regular communication, conferences, and websites.