- If you were given the opportunity to give away $5000 to help positively impact your community, how would you use this money? As a member of Philanthropy and Youth (PaY), you will get this chance. If you are a student in grades 9-12 and would like to find out more about PaY, we will be meeting on Tuesday Sept. 12th at 8:00am in Mr.Sederquist’s room.
- There will be a confirmation meeting for all 7-9th grade Eksjo Confirmation students on Wednesday, September 13th at 7pmat Eksjo Lutheran Church.
- Students in Grades 9-12 interested in Robotics please sign up outside of Bob’s door.
- Youth Pheasant Hunt, Sunday, September 24. Call Jerry Johnson with questions and more information at 218-841-2926. All interested students must read and sign a release of liability form and give to Jerry the day of the Hunt. Forms are available in the High School Office.
- Fall Musical practice begins today after school.
- ATTENTION ANY Softball Players interested in fall camps at NDSU: There are four different clinics available in pitching, catching, slapping, and all skills on Sunday, October 8th, 2017. Clinics are open to individuals 6th-12th grade OR would you like weekly pitching instruction? Join the Bison pitching coach, Beth Spoehr every Sunday
for the next four weeks! Register Now for the 2017 NDSU Fall Pitching Academy. First session is this SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH. REGISTER for either camp at: www.bisonsoftballcamps.com