- Registration forms for Raider Archery can be picked up in the office for any students interested in joining Archery. The deadline to sign up is October 13th.
- Juniors and Sophomores: Bring your laptop to the media center at 1:30 pm on Friday. Mrs. Hogie and Mrs. J will be helping you upload your resumes to MCIS.
- The LPA Raider Booster Club will be continuing the great tradition of “Raider Taters” before the homecoming game this Friday. They will serve “Raider Taters” with all the fixings, dessert and a beverage (or a hotdog, chips, dessert and a beverage) for $5.00. The meal will be served in the HS Commons area from 5:30 to 6:30. Go Raiders!!
- Calling all Raiders to this week’s Volleyball and Football sporting events! PBIS promotes Leadership, Pride and Achievement within our school. This Homecoming week at each game there will be a drawing. Students can enter their names for $10 gift cards from local businesses to be drawn during each sporting event at the ticket table. The winner’s names will be announced at half time, so get out there and cheer on our amazing teams! GO RAIDERS!!!
- Homecoming Week dress up days:
Thursday – Multiplicity Day (dress alike with others)
Friday – Raider Pride Day
- Volleyball dismissal time on Thursdayfor Bagley is 2:50. Please dismiss students by 2:40 pm.
- There will be a Homecoming Dance Friday, October 6thfor students in grades 7-12. The dance will begin after the football game and end at 11:30. $5 per student for admission. Students need to pick up a dance permission slip for out of town guests in the office and return today.
- Seniors: There will be a financial aid presentation/night on Monday, October 9th at 6:30pm at MState in Detroit Lakes.
- Juniors: The majority of you signed up last year to take the PSAT. The test date is Wednesday, October 11th beginning at 8:30am. The cost is $16 unless you receive free or reduced lunch. Money can be turned into the Counseling Office from now until the test day.
- Seniors: During the month of October, many Minnesota colleges and universities waive their application fees. If you plan on attending college next fall, October is the month to apply! (if you haven’t already). Also, let the Counseling Office know where you have applied so we can send your transcripts.