|#171 May 25, 2018
- Congratulations to the following students for going through the required application process and being accepted into the National Honor Society at LPA: Emilly T., Morgan K, Caleb N., Ben R., Haidyn P., Paul D., Victoria S., Etta M., Alexis L., Tyler B., Garrett K., Justin W., Mia G., Sydney P., Kay P., Emma P., and Hailey F. CJHogie-NHS Adviser
- Congratulations to the Raider baseball team for their 16-5 victory over Lake of the Woods yesterday! Raiders move on to face Fosston Tuesdayat Bemidji State.
- The High School Gym and Theater have been reserved for the Class of 2018 Graduation preparations. There will be items set out today, including computer, projector, sound equipment as well as honor cords and medals. Please refrain for allowing access to these areas. Thank you. CJH
- Baseball players varsity practice 6pmMonday
- Thomas Hoffman, Dakota Pare, Dillon Groenweg, Jaeden Francis get your uniforms turned in immediately to either Sheila or Mr. Swegarden. Coach Anderson
- Students who have not cleaned out their lockers will be able to do so during lunch period today.
- “Lost and Found” items will be located on tables by the office. Please check to see if you have any items that you may have lost and take them home!
- Students – Please check your email and fill out the survey that was sent to you. Grades 7-11 the questions have been edited and you can re-submit your answers.
- Kylie Stevens and Taylor Tiffany need to turn in your golf uniforms to the office as soon as possible.
- Cormorant Sportsman Club is offering their annual fishing trip to Walker on June 30th. There is no charge & room for 20 kids. If interested or for more information call Darnell at 701-238-6277.
- All Jr. High baseball players make sure you turn in your uniforms ASAP! Coach Anderson
- Softball players please get your summer 14U and 18U softball forms in to Ms. Oistad ASAP. Also JV softball players please turn in your clean uniforms ASAP as well.
- Reminder that if you are interested in attending speed & strength this summer to check your email for your on-line registration form. Make checks out to LPA Community Ed for a total of $50.00 and return them to Coach Otto or Coach Haberman.
- High School graduates who are thinking about working construction, KPH is a company out Kindred/Fargo who are looking for young people who are 18 years of age. Call Jason Olson at 218-280-6936 if you are interested and would like more information.
- Any football players interested in 7 on 7 this summer, please see Coach Robertson.
- Juniors: many of you still owe money for the AP exam ($54), PSAT ($16), and ACT ($62.50). Please turn money into the Counseling Office asap.