|#163 May 15, 2018
- Congratulations to Kay Pederson for making All-Conference Golf in Pine to Prairie!!
- Student Council meeting this Friday, May 18th at 8amin Room 101 for current and new members.
- Any students interested in being a football manager, taking football game stats, or filming football games next season, please see Coach Robertson
- Please release all varsity baseball players at 1:35for travel to Blackduck today. Coach Anderson
- NHS Applications are due NO LATER than TODAY at 3:10 PM to Mrs. Hogie. Faculty recommendation, signatures on forms and completed forms all need to be turned in by today. Thank you. CJH
- Library books are now due back in the media center. Please get your books turned in.
- Reminder that if you are interested in attending speed & strength this summer to check your email for your on-line registration form. Make checks out to LPA Community Ed for a total of $50.00 and return them to Coach Otto or Coach Haberman.
- Any football players interested in 7 on 7 this summer, please see Coach Robertson.
- Juniors: many of you still owe money for the AP exam ($54), PSAT ($16), and ACT ($62.50). Please turn money into the Counseling Office asap.
- Juniors: If you are wanting to retake the ACT, the next test date is June 9th. The regular deadline to register is over; however, you can still register for it until May 18th and pay a late fee. Stop by the Counseling Office if you need more info.
- Dress Code reminder: Appropriate dress is deemed to be clothing and appearance that is safe, modest, and clean. Shorts, dresses, skirts, skorts, and jumpers are to be mid- thigh in length. Tops are not to reveal any undergarments. Caps are not to be worn during the school day inside the building.