|#162 May 14, 2018
- NHS Applications are due NO LATER than Tuesday, May 15th at 3:10 PM to Mrs. Hogie. Faculty recommendation, signatures on forms and completed forms all need to be turned in by that date. If you have questions on how to fill out the forms or requirements, please see Mrs. Hogie prior to Tuesday. Thank you. CJH
- Reminder that if you are interested in attending speed & strength this summer to check your email for your on-line registration form. Make checks out to LPA Community Ed for a total of $50.00 and return them to Coach Otto or Coach Haberman.
- Any football players interested in 7 on 7 this summer, please see Coach Robertson.
- Juniors: many of you still owe money for the AP exam ($54), PSAT ($16), and ACT ($62.50). Please turn money into the Counseling Office asap.
- Juniors: If you are wanting to retake the ACT, the next test date is June 9th. The regular deadline to register is over; however, you can still register for it until May 18th and pay a late fee. Stop by the Counseling Office if you need more info.
- Dress Code reminder: Appropriate dress is deemed to be clothing and appearance that is safe, modest, and clean. Shorts, dresses, skirts, skorts, and jumpers are to be mid- thigh in length. Tops are not to reveal any undergarments. Caps are not to be worn during the school day inside the building.