|#142 April 16, 2018
- Congratulations to the Raider Nation News team who won TWO Crystal Pillar Awards from the Upper Midwest Emmys this weekend!! What a monumental accomplishment!
- A rep. from MState – Detroit Lakes will be here on Wednesday, April 18th at 10amto visit with interested students. Sign up in the Counseling Office.
- Seniors on the Speaker Committee will meet to select/vote for the Commencement Program on Tuesdayfor lunch meeting in the FACS room. Any senior can talk to Mrs. Hogie or a class officer to volunteer or nominate speakers for the Commencement Program. CJH
- 7th graders: Math MCA’s will start tomorrow. You will test during the hours you have Math class in your Math classes.
- 8th graders: Math MCA’s begin on Wednesday. You will test during the hours you have Math class in your Math classes.
- Seniors-cap and gown picture is on WEDNESDAY-April 18th-8:15 AM-Theater. The ORDER FORMS for the photos are on the teaching station in the FACS room. You ONLY need the forms IF you are having an individual photo OR you want to order a group photo for yourself/family. CJH
- Students need to stop playing computer games during class time. If this continues, there will be steps taken to block access to games or other services related to games.
- Spring Blood Drive will be held Wednesday, April 25 from 8:30 AM until 2:30 PMin the High School Theater. If you are able to donate, please let Mrs. Hogie or Angelica Ballard know. If you are 16-17 years of age, you will need a parental permission form that you can get from Mrs. H. Thank you.
- Juniors and Seniors: Prom sign-ups for grand march and out of town guests are on the counter in the Media center. Deadline to sign up is April 30th. When signing up please make sure to write legibly.
- 7th, 8th and 9th graders are to remain seated during lunch hour until the bell rings.
- 8th and 9th graders who are eligible (must be 15 before December 31, 2018) for driver’s ed may pick up a letter and registration slip in the office.