|#140 April 12, 2018
- Senior Class planning committee lunch meeting in the FACS room on Thursday-today-to discuss the assignment of speakers for the Commencement Program. CJH
- A National Guard rep. will be here during senior high lunch today.
- A rep. from Dunwoody College of Technology will be here todayat 10:30am to meet with any interested junior or senior.
- 10th graders: MCA Reading test will be on Monday starting at 8:30am. Charge your laptops! Also, your Reading MCA score can help you be eligible for college classes. (Do your best!)
- 7th graders: Math MCA’s will start on Tuesday. You will test during the hours you have Math class in your Math classes.
- 8th graders: Math MCA’s begin on Wednesday. You will test during the hours you have Math class in your Math classes.
- Seniors-cap and gown picture is on WEDNESDAY–April 18th-8:15 AM-Theater. The ORDER FORMS for the photos are on the teaching station in the FACS room. You ONLY need the forms IF you are having an individual photo OR you want to order a group photo for yourself/family. CJH
- Ethen Rosing needs to see Mrs. Hogie today. CJH
- Students need to stop playing computer games during class time. If this continues, there will be steps taken to block access to games or other services related to games.
- Student Council “Spring Week” is this week with these dress up days: Friday – Raider Day.
- Spring Blood Drive will be held Wednesday, April 25 from 8:30 AM until 2:30 PMin the High School Theater. If you are able to donate, please let Mrs. Hogie or Angelica Ballard know. If you are 16-17 years of age, you will need a parental permission form that you can get from Mrs. H. Thank you.
- Juniors and Seniors: Prom sign-ups for grand march and out of town guests are on the counter in the Media center. Deadline to sign up is April 30th. When signing up please make sure to write legibly.
- 7th, 8th and 9th graders are to remain seated during lunch hour until the bell rings.
- 8th and 9th graders who are eligible (must be 15 before December 31, 2018) for driver’s ed may pick up a letter and registration slip in the office.
- The Business Office will be closing at 12:30pm on Friday. Please let us know if you need anything before that time. Thank you!