|#119 March 9, 2018
- Any girls interested in golf, please sign up in Mr. Wixo’s room. Season starts in two weeks.
- 7-12 Boys’ Golf sign-up is on Mr. Haberman’s door.
- Any spring sports athletes that need a lock for their locker, please see Ms. Oistad or Mr. Otto before Monday.
- There will be a girls’ basketball meeting for C team, JV, and Varsity TODAY after school in the main gym. Please bring your uniforms to turn in.
- Track and Field practice starts Monday, March 12! Gold cards need to be turned into Mrs. J before you can start practice.
- Softball practice starts on Monday, March 12th. Please remember you need to have your Gold Card before you can practice.
- Senior High Kbowlers: Please check the list outside Ms. Svobodny’s room to see the list of team members who will be going to sub-regions next week. The bus leaves at 7:10to M-State in Fergus Falls.
- The Sub-section 6 3A Solo/Ensemble Contest has been rescheduled due to weather. The event is now this Friday, March 9at our LPA School. The contest will be judging our LPA students only in both the band room and the choir room by certified judges. Choir students will be dismissed from class 11:30 – 3:00pm. The large groups will be first, by 1:00 most will be in class. The exception will be the soloists. Good Luck musicians keep up the great work, momentum and energy. Go Raiders!
- Juniors- Please remember to be selling pizzas for Post Prom. All pizza orders need to be turned into Sherri Lefebvre no later than TODAU. If you need an order form or have any questions, please check with Sherri.
- Juniors: Girls’ and Boys’ State applications are now available. This is an opportunity for students to learn more about government and good citizenship. Please stop by the Counseling Office for more information.
- PTO Book Drive donation box for Elementary-Age books is now in the Media Center. Please consider cleaning out your collections and donating to an elementary classroom any gently used books for K-6 age students. If you need assistance in carrying books to the MC, please let Mrs. H or a NHS member know. Thank you.
- The City of Lake Park is accepting applications for Lifeguards (must be 15), Water Safety Instructors, Office Staff at Pool (Must be 14) and Pool Manager (must be 18). Applicants must be a licensed lifeguard, have CPR Certification and have First Aid Certification. All applicants will have a background check. Contact the City of Lake Park for classes that are available. Full job description is available at lakeparkmn.com.
- Logistics for Friday, March 9 Vocal Solo/Ensemble: All 9-12 Choir students will eat at the first lunch at 11:08. After lunch 9-12 students report to theater for attendance/warm-up at 11:36. All 9-12 students will be absent from class until 1:00. After 1:00, only solo competitors will be absent. Thank you for your flexibility. I have noted on the list, the solo competitors. I will also have 4 helpers listed.
- Reminder: Group pictures are today. Laura will call groups down to the meeting room for pictures.