|#121 March 13, 2018
- Congratulations to Raider Nation News for earning TEN Student Television Award nominations from the Upper Midwest Emmys. LPA will be well represented at the Ceremony in Minneapolis on April 13th. You make us proud!
- Grade 9-12 baseball players we will have throwing practice in Audubon today after school. Coach Anderson
- There will be a meeting for JO Summer Volleyball Wednesdayduring both lunches. It will be the last 5 minutes of each lunch. Ms. Oistad
- Varsity Track and Field practice will start Bus will leave Lake Park at 3:30 for Hawley. Junior High practice starts on Monday, March 26. Gold cards must be turned into Mrs. J before you can practice!
- Juniors: the cost of the ACT is $62.50 unless you receive free/reduced lunch. Checks can be made to LPA and turned into the Counseling Office. Money has to be turned in before you take the test. The test is Wednesday, April 4th.
- Attentions boys that have a locker in the boy’s locker room. A locker check will take place this week. If you do not have a lock on your locker, your possessions will be removed! You will need to see coach Otto to get them back. If you need a lock for spring sports, see Coach Otto.
- Any girls interested in golf, please sign up in Mr. Wixo’s room. Season starts in two weeks.
- 7-12 Boys’ Golf sign-up is on Mr. Haberman’s door.
- Senior High Kbowlers: Please check the list outside Ms. Svobodny’s room to see the list of team members who will be going to sub-regions. The bus leaves tomorrow at 7:10to M-State in Fergus Falls.
- Juniors: Girls’ and Boys’ State applications are now available. This is an opportunity for students to learn more about government and good citizenship. Please stop by the Counseling Office for more information.
- The City of Lake Park is accepting applications for Lifeguards (must be 15), Water Safety Instructors, Office Staff at Pool (Must be 14) and Pool Manager (must be 18). Applicants must be a licensed lifeguard, have CPR Certification and have First Aid Certification. All applicants will have a background check. Contact the City of Lake Park for classes that are available. Full job description is available at lakeparkmn.com.