|#100 February 8, 2018
- The Book Fair is coming! February 20-23, the Scholastic Book Fair will be held in the Media Center every day from 8am – 3:30pm and during conferences on Tuesday, February 20 from 4-7:45pm. Starting today, a “You’ve Been Hugged” fundraiser will be held to purchase books from the book fair for the Language Arts classroom libraries. Stop in the media center, and purchase a “You’ve Been Hugged” locker tag for $1.00. Purchase one for your friends, classmates, or teacher. The tag will be placed on the locker of the person you bought it for. Turn the tag in to the Media Center to collect a prize.
- Juniors we have concessions for the boys’ game this Friday, Feb. 9th. Sign-up sheet is in Mrs. Rebrovich’s room. So far only 3 have signed up.
- Robotics students tonightis a required practice.
- Sweet deal! Purchase your yearbook between now and February 16th and be eligible for a chance to win a $10 gift card! See a yearbook staff member or Mrs. J for an order form.
- Student Council meeting Fridayat 8am.
- The deadline to sign up for the Sno Daze talent show AND dodgeball tournament is THIS Friday, February 9th.
- Have any songs you’re dying to jam to at the Sno Daze Dance? Contact DJ Jaden Walters by email or in person with any song requests. Requests will not be taken at the dance.
- Seniors: American Crystal Scholarship information was emailed to you. Deadline is February 23rd.
- LPA’s PaY Committee is required to participate in both local and global service efforts. This Fridayyou can help our cause by donating a dollar to wear a hat. All proceeds will go toward the Wellspring for the World, a locally based nonprofit, whose mission is to provide clean water to people living in Africa. Thank you for your support.
- Lake Park Audubon High School Music Department presents 2018 Pops Concert, “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” February 15 at 7:30 PM in the HS Theatre.
- Snow Daze is the week of February 12th – 16th. Talent Show and Dodgeball sign-up sheets are in the Counseling Office, sign up asap!
Snow Daze Dress-Up Days:
Monday: America Day “Show Your Pride For America”
Tuesday: Beach Day “Warm Up in Beach Gear”
Wednesday: Nerd Day “Show your Love for Knowledge”
Thursday: Dad Day “Rock Your Dad Apparel”
Friday: Camo Day “Take Cover in Camo”
- Any 7-12 grader interested in track and field, please stop by Mrs. J’s room.
- Seniors: The Families Forever Scholarship information was sent to your email. This is a local scholarship for $1,000 and the deadline is February 28th. Stop by the Counseling Office with any questions.