|#102 February 12, 2018
- Lake Park Audubon High School Music Department presents 2018 Pops Concert, “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” February 15 at 7:30 PM in the HS Theatre.
- Sweet deal! Purchase your yearbook between now and February 16th and be eligible for a chance to win a $10 gift card! See a yearbook staff member or Mrs. J for an order form.
- Due to loss of main coordinator and backup, the winter Olympics bottle flipping challenge will be moved to Tuesdayalong with the fruit roll-up eating challenge. Challenges will start at 8:15 Tuesday since we will have two. If you haven’t already chosen champions for the events, please do so and come participate.
- Snow Daze Dress-Up Days:
Tuesday: Beach Day “Warm Up in Beach Gear”
Wednesday: Nerd Day “Show your Love for Knowledge”
Thursday: Dad Day “Rock Your Dad Apparel”
Friday: Camo Day “Take Cover in Camo”
- NHS, Child Development, and Student Council Jr./Sr. will be leaving at 8:45 AMWednesday, February 14th for the Elementary Snow Daze Activity. They will return by 2:30 PM that afternoon. The bus will load and unload from the south bus loading loop. Please check your Google Docs for the final assignment list. Mrs. H
- Do you want to try something new this year? Get involved with the MN State High School Clay Target League! The LPA Raider Trap Team is currently registering grades 6 through 12 who have taken the MN Hunter’s Safety Course. Shoots are every Tuesday night in April and May starting at 4:30pm. Registration is $100. Sign-up in the office or email Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-541-2896 with any questions.
- Softball players: please sign up in Sherri Lefebvre’s office to help with concessions tomorrow. Thank you.
- The Book Fair is coming! February 20-23, the Scholastic Book Fair will be held in the Media Center every day from 8am – 3:30pm and during conferences on Tuesday, February 20 from 4-7:45pm. Starting today, a “You’ve Been Hugged” fundraiser will be held to purchase books from the book fair for the Language Arts classroom libraries. Stop in the media center, and purchase a “You’ve Been Hugged” locker tag for $1.00. Purchase one for your friends, classmates, or teacher. The tag will be placed on the locker of the person you bought it for. Turn the tag in to the Media Center to collect a prize.
- Have any songs you’re dying to jam to at the Sno Daze Dance? Contact DJ Jaden Walters by email or in person with any song requests. Requests will not be taken at the dance.
- Seniors: American Crystal Scholarship information was emailed to you. Deadline is February 23rd.
- Any 7-12 grader interested in track and field, please stop by Mrs. J’s room.
- Seniors: The Families Forever Scholarship information was sent to your email. This is a local scholarship for $1,000 and the deadline is February 28th. Stop by the Counseling Office with any questions.