|#61 December 6, 2017
- The girls’ basketball team traveled to Fertile-Beltrami Tuesdaynight and the JV continued their winning ways with a 27-24 victory. Lead by Emma Pederson’s 8 points, Thea Mattson and Hailey Frohman added 6 points each to extend their 3-game winning streak. The Varsity slipped to 1-2 on the season with a 53-66 loss. Carlie Ecker and Maria Schauer paced the Raiders with 12 points apiece as seven girls scored during the game. We return home this Friday to take on Climax-Fischer, see you there!
- Students who have borrowed a computer from Mrs. Merchant or who have dropped off a computer that isn’t working to Mrs. Merchant, stop in to see her today.
- Rehearsals for the ONE ACT PLAY will begin today from 3:30 to 5:30. Our public performance at LPA is scheduled for Friday, January 26. Sub-section competition is Saturday, January 27 and Section is Saturday, January 3.
- NHS Meeting in the FACS room this Friday, December 8th at 8:00 AM. Agenda items will include nominations for the President Elect, Giving Tree Report, Blood Drive Report, Elementary Character Lessons Request, and Rewards for the Food Drive will all be discussed. CJH
- Senior Class meeting for OFFICERS AND any other SENIORS that would like to be a part of the Committees that plan the Commencement Program-including the Class Colors, Flower, Motto and Speaker….FRIDAY, December 8that LUNCH in the FACS room. Seniors get your lunch and we will meet as you eat. If you would like to be a part of the committee, but are unable to attend, please let Mrs. Hogie know PRIOR to Friday. CJH
- Juniors: We have concessions on December 7thfor the boys’ basketball game. Please sign up!
- All are invited to attend…..Senior & Junior High Choirs, Raider Pop Group & Soloists “2017 Holiday Concert, Winter Wonderland” Monday, December 11, 1:45pm and 7:30pm in the High School Theatre Senior High Knowledge Bowl Team Members: Check the list outside Ms. Svobodny’s room today.
- Dinosaurs, Doppelgangers, and Blood Drives – Oh, My! Check out the November episode of “Raider Nation News” at com!
- Students 14 years and older that are interested in Law Enforcement – there is a meeting this Sunday, December 10th from 3pm-5pmat the DL Police Department for students to learn more about a career in law enforcement and how to join their hands on program. For more information, call Officer Josie Johnson at (218) 847-4222.