1. The Lady Raiders split their games against Ulen Hitterdal last night. The JV lost a nail biter, fighting till the end in a 34-30 decision. The varsity pulled out an impressive defensive performance in a 37-30 victory. The girls are now 8-5, have won 8 out of their last 10 games, and are currently in 2nd place in the Pine to Prairie Conference. Excellent job, Ladies. Coach Bryant
2. Students not attending the wrestling tournament at 1:30 will report to the following Study Halls:
Seniors: Mr. Weekley’s Room 201
Juniors: Mrs. Rebrovich’s Room 212
Sophomores: Mrs. Becker’s Room 214
Freshmen: Mr. Dunham’s Room 200
8th Graders: Mrs. Brekken’s Room 100
7th Graders: Mr. Bryant’s Room 104
3. No school next Monday, January 21 for students. Faculty workshop for teachers.
4. School will be in session on Monday, February 18 to make up for Friday, January 11.
5. Senior Girls: Remember the Families Forever Scholarship ($1500) is due by January 31st. It needs to be emailed to Peggy Stellmach. No exceptions to the deadline!
6. Please do not spray any perfume in the hallways. There are people who are allergic to smells and cannot be around it. You may put it on in the bathroom if you wish to use it. Thanks.
7. Students Parking Vehicles at the Elementary: Please park vehicles on the north side of the elementary gym for after-school practices or night-time events. The single lane next to the sidewalk needs to remain open until 5:45 p.m. so parents are able to pick up and drop off children for elementary after-school activities.
8. “Cabin Fever” Friday, January 25th 8:30-11:30 p.m. $5.00/person with proceeds benefiting Children’s Projects. Dancing, karaoke, board games, volleyball, basketball, movies and video games! Come and join in the fun!
9. All boys’ and girls' basketball players please get your Tate Hall pledges to Coach Bryant as soon as possible.